Keithley Model 2306 Dual-Ch Battery Charger/Simulator
The single-channel Model 2302 Battery Simulator and dual-channel Model 2306 Battery/Charger Simulator were designed specifically for development and test applications of portable, battery-operated products, such as cellular and cordless telephones, mobile radios, and pagers. These precision DC power supply products have ultrafast transient response so they can have output characteristics identical to actual batteries. These supplies employ a unique variable output resistance so the voltage output can emulate a battery's response (U.S. Patent No. 6,204,647). They provide stable voltage outputs, even when a device-under-test (DUT) makes the rapid transition from the standby (low current) state to the RF transmission (high current) state. In addition, they can monitor DUT power consumption by measuring both DC currents and pulse load currents. The Model 2302's and the Model 2306's battery-simulator channel can be programmed to operate like a discharged rechargeable battery, sinking current from a separate charger or from the Model 2306's charger-simulator channel.
- Ultrafast response to transient load currents
- Choice of single- or dual-channel supplies
- Optimized for development and testing of battery-powered devices
- Variable output resistance for simulating battery response (U.S. Patent No. 6,204,647)
- Pulse peak, average, and baseline current measurements
- 100nA DC current sensitivity
- Current step measure function
- Sink up to 3A
- Open sense lead detection
- Built-in digital voltmeter
※Last Price (5% V.A.T excluded) : NT$166,000'